By accessing the website at https://clevrspace.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on clevrspace’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on clevrspace’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by clevrspace at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on clevrspace’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. clevrspace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, clevrspace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall clevrspace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on clevrspace’s website, even if clevrspace or a clevrspace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on clevrspace’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. clevrspace does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. clevrspace may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However clevrspace does not make any commitment to update the materials.
clevrspace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by clevrspace of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
clevrspace may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Our templates require the use of and access to WordPress Platform and Elementor Page builder. These are third-party platforms, products, and/or services that we do not own.. Our template does not provide the required third party as a part of the purchase of any template and/or service. We offer an affiliate link for services, products, and resources that will give us a commission fee. You are nor required to use our affiliate links.
Client is electing to purchase Clevrspace Templates and/or Services (hereinafter “Clevrspace”). In exchange, Clevrspace agrees to provide the services outlined in the Templates and/or Services Details below, and Templates and/or Services Outline Addendum attached hereto.
If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Templates and/or Services, Impresmodo, or Cayden, or otherwise negatively impacting Templates and/or Services for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Impresmodo reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
1. Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing any Clevrspace (“Clevrspace” or “Programs”) by Clevrspace, designed to show others how to create, design and build their online presence, whether business or personal. Created by community-building expert, Cayden Jacobs, and the team behind the global movement Impresmodo, Clevrspace is one of the most comprehensive and advanced online presence growth platforms online. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, seasoned business owner or just starting out, Clevrspace will cover the primary strategies Clevrspace has used in order to hit their online visibility goals.
2. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the platform Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided by Clevrspace as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Impresmodo’s website.
1. Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing any Clevrspace and learning from Clevrspace is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have given Clevrspace and Impresmodo its social media following. Following Client’s participation on this platform, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Clevrspace, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in Clevrspace. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in Clevrspace, without permission from Clevrspace or Cayden Jacobs personally.
1. Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Clevrspace may be published and used as testimonials by Clevrspace. Client gives Clevrspace a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Clevrspace social media channels, in advertisements for Clevrspace, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing Clevrspace client results.
2. If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in Clevrspace, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Clevrspace’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Clevrspace an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Clevrspace as part of a Testimonial.
PAYMENT + PAYMENT PLANS
1. Clevrspace offers a one-time payment payable up front, in full is due at the time of sign up for all classes/templates and services available.
2. Client agrees to render payment via credit card or debit card on Clevrspace’s sales and checkout page for Clevrspace. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Clevrspace’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Clevrspace’s choosing, in full.
3. Client understands the cost any of the classes/templates and services is payable in full, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
4. If Client elects to purchase Clevrspace via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Clevrspace’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Templates and/or Services may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of Clevrspace for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
Client understands and agrees that his/her credit card used to make the initial payment in the payment plan will be automatically charged for each of the two subsequent monthly payments thereafter, on or about the same date of the following month.
1. Clevrspace reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to Clevrspace should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Clevrspace in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Clevrspace whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Templates and/or Services up until payments were missed.
2. If Client and Clevrspace have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Clevrspace’s sales page.
1. Impresmodo wholly believes in its product, which has been applied and proven by many customers of Clevrspace. It believes the methods work, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the templates and services offered, Impresmodo offers no refund under any circumstances.
2. Client understands he/she will be forfeiting any and all access to the platform and benefits if cancelation request is granted, including but not limited to Facebook access, group calls, modules, and all other information included within platform.
3. Due to the subjective nature of the platform provided by Clevrspace, and Clevrspace’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement on the platform and templates and services signed up for, Clevrspace is not able to offer refunds after purchase is made. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if Clevrspace is right for you prior to purchasing – all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all template fees, whether or not Client completes the template. If Client purchased templates and services with a payment plan, all payments must be made.
1. Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in a class or program on Clevrspace and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Clevrspace believes in its services and that Clevrspace is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Clevrspace is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation on Clevrspace and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within Clevrspace is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
2. CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding Clevrspace and Clevrspace, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within Clevrspace Facebook group, to other members and/or students of Clevrspace, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Clevrspace, Cayden Jacobs, or any other member of Clevrspace, or Clevrspace, Client may be removed from the Clevrspace community. Clevrspace places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other student and/or members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the platform and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
1. Clevrspace cannot guarantee results of the class and/or programs on Clevrspace, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Clevrspace and Clevrspace harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to business growth.
2. Earnings Disclaimer: Clevrspace also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of the platform, nor is Clevrspace responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within Clevrspace. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in Clevrspace or working with Clevrspace and Impresmodo contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. Clevrspace is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside Clevrspace and as such, have no way of ensuring that Clevrspace will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether Clevrspace will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of Clevrspace, Cayden Jacobs, or anyone else associated with Clevrspace and Impresmodo.
3. Client understands that all services provided by Clevrspace in connection with the Platform being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or template of performance. Client is choosing to purchase any templates and services and work with Clevrspace on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Clevrspace or Templates and/or Services responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Templates and/or Services.
4. Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the platform, as long as Clevrspace delivers the class/template as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Clevrspace and Client.
5. Client agrees to hold Clevrspace harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of Clevrspace. The content provided by Clevrspace on his/her website and within Clevrspace is comprised of information that has worked for Clevrspace and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Clevrspace cannot guarantee results from any template on this platform, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Clevrspace responsible for.
1. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Templates and/or Services without written permission by Clevrspace;
2. Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the platform or its content, or information obtained via other members in the classes/templates and services, groups without written permission by Clevrspace, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
3. Claim any content created by Clevrspace as part of the classes/templates and services, or platform or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Clevrspace was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
4. Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
5. Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
6. Client agrees and understands that Clevrspace has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the platform, and agrees that Clevrspace maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included on the platform, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Clevrspace. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the template of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Clevrspace. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Clevrspace to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the template of the Templates and/or Services.
7. Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Clevrspace or obtained through working with Clevrspace, without Clevrspace’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Clevrspace reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation on the platform without refund, as well as access to any classes, templates and services, programs or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
8. Licensee Rights: Clevrspace’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing any templates and services on the platform, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the platform, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Clevrspace as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Clevrspace. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
1. Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Clevrspace and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Clevrspace harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of the platform and templates and services, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation on the platform. Should Clevrspace be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Clevrspace’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Clevrspace, free of charge.
Templates and/or Services access:
Client is to have continued access to any templates and services on the Clevrspace platform for as long as it is offered on the current platform by Clevrspace. If Clevrspace ceases offers template, classes, programs or discontinues use of platform on which the template(s) is offered, Client will be notified via the email they used to purchase the template(s), and will have the opportunity to download template materials prior to access ending. If Client fails to check this email in time, or otherwise does not download materials before template(s) access ends, Clevrspace is not responsible for any loss in template materials, or loss of access.
1. Dispute resolution:
1. Should a dispute arise between Clevrspace and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Clevrspace responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Clevrspace.)
2. If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Clevrspace agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Atlanta, Georgia within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Clevrspace agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Georgia regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Georgia are to be applicable here.
1. This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by Impresmodo from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to templates and services, the platform and services offered. Should any material changes be made, Impresmodo will notify all current platform users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of platform to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.
PLATFORM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing any templates and services on Clevrspace (Clevrspace) by Clevrspace. Once any template is purchased, Client will begin receiving Clevrspace modules. Modules will be released as dictated by the each the template, until Client has received all modules. After which, Client is to have continued access for as long as template(s) and platform is offered and supported, and may review or complete at his/her own pace.
As outlined on the website, Clevrspace has several online templates and services to choose from
Modules: Clevrspace will make available the specific template modules, to be made available upon purchase of any template. Although designed to complete in order, Client may go at his or her own pace, and work through the modules as he or she sees fit. These templates and services are intended to release proprietary information created by Clevrspace for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation on the Clevrspace platform.
Facebook Group Access: Client may also be granted access to a private group on social media organized by Coach as part of the template or individual Coaching package. If granted access, Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group, and agrees to refrain from posting any negative or unnecessary comments. Should Client post anything that is deemed offensive, defamatory, or otherwise negative in such a way that it causes a disruption within the group and community, Clevrspace reserves the right to remove Client from any such Facebook group and other similar community, in order to preserve the experience for the rest of Clevrspace’s clients.
Bi-Weekly Group Coaching Calls: At any time the templates and services on Clevrspace platform may include access to group coaching calls within the Facebook Group, where members may log in and access a live Q&A call with a member of the Impresmodo team, to get any questions answered and gain extra value at no extra charge. This feature is not included within the price of a specific template or the Clevrspace platform as a whole, and is a bonus subject to end at any time, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Impresmodo. Client understands that he/she does not have a cause of action or valid request for refund if such calls end during Client’s participation on Clevrspace or before he/she joins Clevrspace.
Client has carefully read this platform Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within the platform. Client is aware that this platform Outline includes EVERYTHING included within each template. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Templates and/or Services but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Clevrspace is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to the platform Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed the templates and services and platform online, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Clevrspace and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Templates and/or Services and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.